The world in which our students will all be working and living will be different from our own. We will examine:
- What’s happening outside school in the workplace because of information technologies?
- What skills does every student need to be a productive citizen?
- What curricula and methodologies best teach those skills?
- How will schools, classrooms and libraries change as a result?
The presentation looks at pragmatic change strategies that will help assure that all students become “technology and information literate” and looks at real ways schools can implement those changes.
Comments about this presentation:
- I am so thankful for your visit and sharing your expertise with us! I just love your ideas, delivery, and humor. You have such a talent to drive home an abstract concept in an appealing and effective manner. You did exactly what I hoped you would accomplish, and much more!Thought provoking
- Really informative about future for our kids
- Wow! This was powerful!