Teaching Students Right from Wrong in the Digital Age: A Technology Ethics Primer
Studies show that misconceptions abound about the appropriate use of technologies. This presentation examines basic ethical issues, some ethical codes, actual case studies when students have had to make ethical decisions, and techniques teachers can use to promote ethical behaviors in the classroom.
Written comments about this presentation:
- It clarified issues I deal with everyday. Very important topic.
- He’s terrific - get him again.
- Very helpful in talking to students.
- Organized process for explaining ethical behavior to faculty and students.
- Great surveys (in the handouts)
- Has an important place in my curriculum.
- Liked the humor and discussion.
- Very realistic examples -helpful.
- Extremely thoughtful and very timely.
- Good food for thought, thought that can be developed into action.