Schools and Libraries for the Net Generation
Schools and libraries will be more effective if educators acknowledge the unique attributes and preferences of the Net Generation and adapt educational environments to suit students instead of trying to change their basic natures. This session looks at the unique attributes of today’s students and proposes a Net Gen learning environment.
Written comments about this presentation:
- Thank you! I have heard nothing but positive feedback from our staff regarding your presentation and the day! I know this is the first step into the bigger realm of the Web2.0 world, but your thoughtful insight will help guide us in our journey.
- … it was my favorite session at the [NECC 2007] conference.
- I saw your presentation the other day at NECC on Schools and Libraries for the Net Generation. I loved it! I believe that same presentation … is one that all of our administrators, teacher leaders and librarians need to hear.
- I enjoyed your session so much - it was truly vintage you and your content was what I needed to hear.
- It is so easy to live in our little microcosm of a world and not allow in important change factors that ultimately will define our worlds, personally and professionally.
- Thank you for helping me look at the bigger picture - again!
- Let me just say I loved your presentation on Friday. As a school librarian, I found your presentation was the most applicable and the best of the day!